We have a few advice for you about operation.
Please Remember To:
- Please wash your hair the night before and the morning of surgery.
- Please don’t cut your hair. We will care about her.
- Eat a meal prior to your arrival.
- Please arrive at your scheduled appointment time. Plan to spend the day with us, we will provide all.
- Wear comfortable clothing and a shirt that buttons down the front. Do not wear a T-shirt or clothing that must be pulled tightly over the head.
Please DO NOT do the following:
Do Not take ASPIRIN or anti-inflammatory medication (e.g., Ibuprofen, Naprosyn)
Do Not use ROGAINE (minoxidil) for 1 day prior to your procedure.
Do Not drink ALCOHOL for 1 day prior to surgery.
Do Not EXERCISE vigorously for 1 day prior to surgery.Leave a reply