Our Medical Aesthetic Specialist Dr. Mehmet Faruk Yavuz and his valuable guests Dr. Rafael Galvez and Dr. Pietro Gentile are discussing the benefits of Regenera Activa Therapy.
What is REGENERA ACTIVA Treatment?
Regenera Activa is a new technique of treatment method for hair loss based on the regeneration therapy of capillary vessels. In this method of treatment, in order to regenerate the scalp; the suspension of the patient’s own cells (autologous) is utilised. During the procedure, patients are injected with cells obtained from their own bodies, therefore resulting in an increased number of the progenitor cells in the area of the treatment.
- Regenera Activa treatment is executed by using local anaesthesia in a highly comfortable environment at our hospitals.
- The treatment is carried out in one session. It is fast and effective, therefore creating a cost advantage and as well as saving time.
- The procedure’s duration is 45 minutes. There is no need for a recovery period and the patients can resume their daily activities immediately after the operation.
- Contrary to the conventional hair transplantation therapy, in the Regenera Activa technique the patients’ scalps are not shaved.
- A large scale of capillary vessel regeneration ensues during the first phase of the treatment.
- The results of the therapy can be observed 3 to 4 months after the procedure. This time period may vary from person to person. The actual visual effect can be observed within 6 months after the operation.
- This method enables the hair to return to its normal life cycle. Therefore the density and the thickness quality of the hair is increased, and the rate of hair loss recovers its standard course.
- The technique also triggers new hair regeneration resulting in a better overall look.
- Regenera Activa Therapy is suitable and effective for both men and women. In this respect, it will especially be an important and preferred method for women who traditionally keep a distance towards hair transplantation procedures in comparison to men.
- In addition, this method can be utilised during the hair transplantation processes when required, thus accelerating the recovery period. It minimizes the possible complications and as a result achieves an effective result in a shorter period of time.
How is the REGENERA ACTIVA Treatment Administered?
The cells obtained by tissues taken through punch biopsy from the patient are afterwards fused with a special solution. This solution is then injected to the patient.
Who can Benefit from the REGENERA ACTIVA Treatment?
- Patients who are experiencing hair loss but do not want a surgical procedure.
- Patients who want effective results in a short period of time.
- Patients who do not require total hair transplantation but are experiencing local hair loss.
- Patients who need the enrichment of their current hair.
- Since there is no shaving of the scalp is involved, this method can be applied to both women and men with no age limit.